Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Somthing funny happened today

This just struck me funny...

Today I watched someone in their brand new Corvette (50+ year old man) get out of his mid-life crisis strutting like he had no care in the world and was obvioiusly the 'coolest' thing out there. First thing I noticed was his un-tucked shirt hanging out of the back of his pants...

Then I noticed the fact that he was parked in a Handicap spot. I was not very happy about his arrogance and was going to mention to him that there are people who need to have that handicapped spot and someone who is not handicapped should not be parking there. As I was about to speak to him I noticed something on the back of his slacks.

There, for the world to see (but not him because it was on the back) was a very distinctive sign that solidified why he parked in the Handicapped spot...

36 x 30 ... 36 x 30 ... 36 x 30.

I know, the Handicapped spot is for physical handicapps, not mental, but I gave him some slack after that...

-End of Ramble

No comments: