- Barack is going to raise taxes on EVERYONE - not just those making over $250,000
- Higher taxes will send us straight through recession into depression
- Barney Frank and Chris Dodd are significantly responsible for the current mortgage mess
- Health care for everyone is a marvelous idea - who's going to pay for it?
- Who generates the most jobs in America? Small Business. Who's going to get hit the hardest with increased taxes? Small Business. Who's going fire all of the low wage earning workers and increase unemployment? Small Business. Who's never run a business in his life? Barack Obama.
- What's the worst thing you can do in a struggling economy? Raise Taxes.
- When Barack says your $5,000 medical plan tax credit will be taxed, say yeah, it will. However, most Americans taking the $5,000 taxable plan are either not paying taxes at all or paying at 15 percent. So $0 - $750 is not bad for a $5,000 medical plan.
You can't give people who don't pay taxes a tax break - that's called welfare, income redistribution, and Socialism.
Swing John swing. Get mad and let the American people know that they are being lead down a path of dishonesty and manipulation in the name of diversity.
Big government BAD. Higher taxes BAD. Barack Obama BAD.
##That's my opinion##