Thursday, June 08, 2006

A good idea gone bad -- Clint Curtis for Congress

I saw this on Digg and had to check him out. I agree with his points on corruption, but the rest of his platform is Democratic talking points. You can check out his web site here:

Clint Curtis for Congress: 24th District Florida

I left the following comment to him:

Mr. Curtis,

Although I applaude your wishes to unseat Mr. Feeney (my current representative) I have to say that you will not have my vote. Quite simply your uneducated stance on the Iraq war is one based to insite the Democratic base (Liberals) to vote for you and is not one based on ideals and principles. It is hard to believe that with the rest of your conservative stances you would stoop so low as to cow tow to the Liberal constituancy of the Democratic party.

I am a registered Republican, however that is not how I vote. The issues that are motivating me, and most of my contacts, are the Fair Tax, reduction of government, and morality. You have one out of three as I see nothing that would champion the reduction of government or promotion of a free tax.

Thank you for your time.


We need to take back our government from the Democratic and Republican parties. This gentleman is a classic example of someone who has compromised his own values already for the sake of getting the money to run for congress. What does that say?

-End of Ramble

No comments: