Monday, July 21, 2008

Latest Imprimis

A must read on Immigration from Edward J. Erler Professor of Political Science California State University, San Bernardino ...

Find the article here

In this article he talks about "Birthright Citizenship" and how it was actually explicitly denied by the founding fathers, and the institution of the 14th amendment, and by a supreme court ruling... yet we continue to allow it to be a draw to anyone who comes here illegally. A great article and worth your time.

-End of Ramble

4 comments:

Kris said...

i just read this article. you gave me the information on beth's blog. i agreed with it entirely. one thing i have never thought of, the dual citizenship aspect. the whole idea of not serving two masters. it gives me much to think about. thanks for the heads up.

kw

Ordinary Guy said...

np kris. glad I could help.

Lucid Guy said...

Dang Ordinary - I'm sitting here reading my latest Imprimis thinking I should blog on this stuff and you've beaten me to the punch. I just got my copy today so kudos on the quick post.

Ordinary Guy said...

sorry lucid. I got mine today as well and couldn't resist. It's a great article.