Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Cleaning Lady

Hillary evidently sees herself as having a future in the cleaning business. Playing to a mostly black audience with Al Sharpton, Hillary said,
When I walk into the Oval Office in 2009, I’m afraid I’m going to lift up the rug and I’m going to see so much stuff under there... You know, what is it about us always having to clean up after people? But this is not just going to be picking up socks off the floor. This is going to be cleaning up the government.
Now, I'm not an African American, but I think if I were I would find the "what is it about us" comment to be a bit offensive - but I'm sure they gave Hillary a pass since Bill was "the first black president".

But lets reminisce for a minute. Hillary, is that the same oval office rug that Bill didn't have sex on?

Are you not married to the man who left the Old Executive Office Building with a quarter of a million dollars in damages when he left office?

Maybe you'll find one of the five missing copies of the after-action report that Sandy Berger admits he stole from the National Archive. Too bad no one on the 9/11 commission ever got a chance to look at the most relevant piece of terror prevention documentation that we had at the time.

Maybe you'll find those missing Whitewater papers that were subpoenaed by the Senate.

Hillary, looks to me like you've got plenty to clean up at your own house.

##That's my opinion##

1 comment:

Beth said...

When you point your finger at someone, your other three fingers are pointing back at YOU, Hillary.