Sunday, August 13, 2006

MSNBC... Can't just be happy we stopped some terrorists!

I saw this on the front page at Digg and had to blog on it...
Source: U.S., U.K. at odds over timing of arrests

Some Bloggers have decided that this is a timed political statement by the Bush camp. MSNBC even seems to 'hint' in that general direction. Personally, I am happy to see more terrorists (or even potential terrorists) get stopped before they get a chance to do more damage. I don't know if more surveillance would have been helpful or not, what I do know is a message was sent...

We're watching you.

And were getting help from your friends.

-End of Ramble

P.S. SHAME ON YOU MSNBC! Are you trying to support the terrorists? Would it have been better news if people had actually died? Are you still pissed off that John "I voted for the 87 Billion before I voted against it" didn't get elected? Or is it Gore you are still pissed off about? Is it more important to make a political statement than to just say "Good Job guys!"?

No comments: